Wednesday 22 January 2014

The Writings on Our Walls


I remember singing with mum the song " Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" and we would laugh...


There is so much suffering in life, being unloved or rejected is the main one. 
Terminal Sickness and then those who miss their loved ones who passed away. 
This is all part of life.

The worst that can happen to us is to die.
That for me calls for a celebration. 
I would be free from all pain and sadness.
U N L I M I T E D.
Able to meet my soul group and would still be connected to the loved ones down here, while  having the understanding of the game called LIFE.

There is only LOVE and LIGHT.  That is how we are supposed to relate with others.  All other things like jobs and money are only props in this role-play.

I feel so grateful for many things. 
When I am grateful for each breath that I take and for each heart beat, what more can I ask for?
When I am grateful for who I AM and my state of Being-ness, what more do I look for?

I feel this inner compassion for the suffering of others...for their fears...born from ignorance. 
This sounds like a bit of an ego from my side but you know what I mean. 
The belief systems that people have and to which they fight for to safeguard...the writings on their inner walls...traditions...religions...family rituals and beliefs, etc.

Even though we know this is all a play, a script each of us wrote, still I feel compassion for the suffering. maybe I shouldn't, I know. 
Even though I know we choose our life and our sufferings and that it is only a playing act, still I feel compassion.

I feel I am helpless that I want to send them vibes...light and Love and yet it all depends on them really, like it all depends on me as well to be happy and healthy. 

All is illusion and writing this I am feeling Billy Fingers here with me telling me it is all a play within a play...so? Do we do nothing?



No comments:

Post a Comment