Sunday 4 May 2014

The Dreamer and The Stream

Dare to drink straight from the stream?
I was born in the western culture into Catholic Christianity family.  Since childhood, I was very attached to nature and often went into day dreaming trance, sometimes hearing voices calling my name.

I was fascinated by the people we call Saints and their devotion to God.  Growing up, I started questioning my cultural beliefs.  Teachers thought I was naughty and later a revolutionary dreamy child asking stupid questions.

Reaching the age of 12, I was put into the Seminary on advice from the village priest who saw a great potential in me for priesthood.  However, it never crossed my mind and I continued searching and praying.

I started learning the Occult, Hinduism, Buddhism and then Sufism and Islam. 
I also studied the Gnostics and critical studies about the Bible. 
I saw them as different departments underneath which flowed the sacred golden stream. 
Each religion taught about the stream but I wanted the stream itself.

I never wanted to be a disciple of Jesus… I wanted to be him.  I never wanted to be a disciple of Buddha…I wanted to be Buddha (Awakened) myself.  
I prayed in churches and in temples as well as in mosques but the real HOLY place I found each morning by the sea, waiting for sunrise and communing with the SOURCE
I had found the Golden underlying stream which feeds each religion and daily I drink from it and bathe in it.

They were seeing me dancing without being able to hear the music and so they call me crazy…they call me mad…they say I am a dreamer
Just throw away your unwanted baggage, your burden, and remember what peace there is within you. 
But first you have to AWAKEN to the reality of your burden…your unwanted baggage…

No comments:

Post a Comment